What is Neurovault?
A guide to Neurovault.
What is neurovault?
It's a way to share unthresholded statistical maps, parcellations and atlases produced by MRI and PET studies.
Why should I use it?
- You can share 3D images of your results rather than just a couple of views/ slices or peak coordinates chosen for your publication.
- You can share unthresholded statistical results, so you can see patterns of activity/ differences etc. even if they didn't pass your chosen statistical threshold.
- It makes meta-analyses a lot easier.
- You can make collections private, e.g. just share the link with your collaborators, or make your results publicly available,
- You can add a link to your neurovault collection to your publication.
How can I do it?
Just go to: https://neurovault.org/
Some examples of previous studies from WIN members available on NeuroVault:
- Uncoupling protein 2 haplotype does not affect human brain structure and function in a sample of community-dwelling older adults