Join a WIN Mailing list
How to join/leave and post to WIN mailing lists
WIN Mailing Lists
The WIN Centre runs the following mailing lists. Please see below for instructions on how to subscribe and unsubscribe to the optional mailing lists, including WIN Chat.
- WIN Messages - firstname.lastname@example.org - WIN Centre News and Messages from the WIN Management Team. Subscription is obligatory for all WIN Centre members and sending is limited to the WIN Management team.
- WIN Chat - email@example.com - WIN Centre members discussion list for social and other informal announcements and discussion. Sending is limited to mailing list members, and membership is optionally open to all WIN members.
- There are 3 building specific mailing lists for FRMIB, OHBA and BSB. Membership of these lists is currently optional and sending is limited to the Management, Admin, IT and Facilities teams for each building. General social and discussion messages should be sent via WIN Chat but if you have a building specific message, please ask the relevant admin team to forward it on your behalf.
- WIN FMRIB - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIN OHBA - email@example.com
- WIN BSB - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIN Open Science Mailing List - A mailing list for discussion concerning the WIN Open Science project. You can subscribe online to this mailing list here https://mail.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/win-open-imaging
Subscribing and Unsubscribing to Optional Mailing Lists
Subscribtion to WIN Messages is obligatory but subscripition to WIN Chat and the 3 building specific lists is currently optional. To subscribe or unsubscribe to these mailing lists, please use the WIN Registration system as described below. Attempting to subscribe or unsubscribe from these mailing lists via SYMPA will NOT work.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
Login to the WIN registration system and click the Update Profile button. On the right hand side of the screen, in a box titled 'Mailing Lists' you will see your current subscription status for the various lists.
To change your membership of these lists, click the link at the bottom of the list.
In the list of mailing lists you can then click on Join/Leave as appropriate (based on whether you are or are not already subscribed). Compulsory lists are indicated as such.
Please note that there may be a delay of up to 15 mins when subscribing and unsubscribing to a WIN Centre mailing list.